Dina Cline is an established contemporary artist originally from San Diego, CA, and currently residing in a green plantation house in the heart of Paia, HI. In 2014, Dina earned a B.A. in Visual Art from Boise State University. As a devoted Scuba diver, her work is heavily influenced by the underwater world. Dina has chased her diving dreams to coral reefs in Indonesia, Malaysia, Micronesia, Myanmar, and beyond. She creates spirited, color-rich land and waterscapes stirred by island culture. When Dina isn’t diving or painting, you can find her cruising to Baldwin Beach on her tandem bicycle, or tending to her garden. Dina is a member of the Lahaina Arts Society, and currently shows at venues on the island of Maui. Her work is featured in private collections all over the United States and Canada including New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Vancouver, and Seattle.
- Lahaina Arts Society Gallery
- Lahaina Old Jail Gallery
- Paia Bay Coffee Co.
- Wailuku Coffee Co.
- By The Bay Gift Shop, downtown Paia
- Lahaina Banyan Tree Art Fair
- ArtHop at Maui Brew Co. in Kihei
- Auntie Patty’s Saturday Art Show in Lahaina
- 2006 Villa Coffee House, I.F, Idaho (solo)
- 2012 Tat208 Gallery, Victor, ID
- 2014 PreFunk, Boise, ID
- 2014 Garage Art Contest Winner, Boise, ID
- 2017 Paia Bay Coffee Co. Reoccurring Artist, Paia, HI
- 2018 Wailuku Coffee Co., Wailuku, HI
- 2018 ArtHop, Maui Brew Co., Kihei, HI
- 2018 Lahaina Poster Contest Show, Lahaina, HI
- 2018 Old Lahaina Jail Gallery, Lahaina, HI
- 2018 Banyan Tree Art Show, Lahaina, HI